It is a known fact that Devi Sri Prasad is composing music for Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. The film is set in the late 80’s and will have a realistic village set up. So, naturally, Devi is set to compose some very earthy tunes for the film.
Generally, DSP’s tunes are quite energetic but this time around, they will be quite soothing and will go according to the mood of the film. Already, a few numbers have been wrapped up and talk is that they have turned out quite well.
Inside sources reveal that the film’s score will be one of Devi’s best score in recent times. The shooting of this film is currently on and the film will release in Sankranthi 2018.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa