Popular music composer Devi Sri Prasad will be composing a special song for his guru and legendary musician, Late Mandolin Srinivas, on his first birth anniversary. Mandolin U Srinivas left the musical world in utter shock and breathed his last in September 2014, when he was just 45 years old.
Devi Sri Prasad, who was trained under the Mandolin maestro, will be performing his song live at a special event titled ‘GREAT MANdolin’ on 28th February in Chennai. Apart from DSP, eminent musical exponents like Ustad Zakir Hussain, Vikku Vinayakaram, Hariharan, Shankar Mahadevan etc will also be performing live to pay homage to the departed legend.The event will also be graced by actor Kamal Haasan and Music Maestro Ilayaraja.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you