Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad may soon team up with Stylish Star Allu Arjun for his Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer in Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction, if the latest reports are to be believed.
If DSP ends up scoring for the film, it will be the seventh time that the duo will join hands with each other. Currently, the film’s core unit is scouting for the right actors and an official announcement regarding DSP’s inclusion may reportedly be made as early as possible.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you