Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad may soon team up with Stylish Star Allu Arjun for his Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer in Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction, if the latest reports are to be believed.
If DSP ends up scoring for the film, it will be the seventh time that the duo will join hands with each other. Currently, the film’s core unit is scouting for the right actors and an official announcement regarding DSP’s inclusion may reportedly be made as early as possible.
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you