Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad may soon team up with Stylish Star Allu Arjun for his Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer in Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction, if the latest reports are to be believed.
If DSP ends up scoring for the film, it will be the seventh time that the duo will join hands with each other. Currently, the film’s core unit is scouting for the right actors and an official announcement regarding DSP’s inclusion may reportedly be made as early as possible.
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Noted comedian commits suicide