Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’. He will start working on the film’s Re-Recording from tomorrow. ‘Bhai’ is gearing up for a possible release in the month of September and the audio launch might be held on September 1st.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine. Veerabhadram Chowdhary has directed this project and he is known for his good grip on entertainment.
Nagarjuna has produced ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainment
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next