Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’. He will start working on the film’s Re-Recording from tomorrow. ‘Bhai’ is gearing up for a possible release in the month of September and the audio launch might be held on September 1st.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine. Veerabhadram Chowdhary has directed this project and he is known for his good grip on entertainment.
Nagarjuna has produced ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainment
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films