Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’. He will start working on the film’s Re-Recording from tomorrow. ‘Bhai’ is gearing up for a possible release in the month of September and the audio launch might be held on September 1st.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine. Veerabhadram Chowdhary has directed this project and he is known for his good grip on entertainment.
Nagarjuna has produced ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainment
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you