Stylish Star Allu Arjun and music director Devi Sri Prasad have a great equation. Allu Arjun has always received excellent tunes from the music director and for the next film ‘DJ – Duvva Jagannadham’, he is set to get some innovative new tunes from DSP.
According to sources, director Harish Shankar and Devi Sri Prasad have been in discussions over the music style for the film. DSP has decided to use a new style that is very different from his usual instrumentation. The movie is all set for shoot, which is expected to begin in October.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine in the film and Dil Raju is producing the big big budget project.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar