Music director Devi Sri Prasad is leaving no stone unturned to promote his upcoming concert tour in Australia and New Zealand. He’s going to perform on stage in the two countries for the first time in his career and DSP is said to be doing everything he can to make it the biggest Indian music concert of the year.
Apart from DSP, the concert tour will also see popular singers like Geetha Madhuri, Ranjith, Ranina Reddy, Sagar, Divya and Rita croon popular songs from Telugu and Tamil films for the fans. Meanwhile, DSP also unveiled a new teaser as part of the promotions for the concert.
The tour will begin on May 27 in Australia and after touring three cities in Australia, he’ll end it with a final performance in Auckland, New Zealand in the third week of June.
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) April 19, 2017
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output