It is already well known that musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad will be finally making his acting debut this year. The film will be produced by leading producer Dil Raju and directed by Sukumar, DSP’s close friend and director of NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
As per the latest buzz, this crazy project will be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, with the shooting for both the versions taking place simultaneously. More details about the film’s launch date, heroine and other cast and crew members are yet to be announced. Hotshot cinematographer R Rathnavelu will be cranking the camera for this film.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you