It is already well known that musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad will be finally making his acting debut this year. The film will be produced by leading producer Dil Raju and directed by Sukumar, DSP’s close friend and director of NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
As per the latest buzz, this crazy project will be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, with the shooting for both the versions taking place simultaneously. More details about the film’s launch date, heroine and other cast and crew members are yet to be announced. Hotshot cinematographer R Rathnavelu will be cranking the camera for this film.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna