It is well-known that musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming action entertainer, Janatha Garage. DSP has also scored the music of NTR’s previous flick, Nannaku Prematho.
According to the latest reports, DSP will once again team up with NTR for the actor’s next film in Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction. This will mark the hat-trick association between NTR and DSP. The NTR-Vakkantham project may kick-start in August.
Incidentally, NTR had earlier struck a hat-trick with SS Thaman, when he teamed up with him for Baadshah, Ramayya Vastavayya and Rabhasa in a row.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you