It is well-known that musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming action entertainer, Janatha Garage. DSP has also scored the music of NTR’s previous flick, Nannaku Prematho.
According to the latest reports, DSP will once again team up with NTR for the actor’s next film in Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction. This will mark the hat-trick association between NTR and DSP. The NTR-Vakkantham project may kick-start in August.
Incidentally, NTR had earlier struck a hat-trick with SS Thaman, when he teamed up with him for Baadshah, Ramayya Vastavayya and Rabhasa in a row.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you