Just as he was getting ready to compose the final song of NTR-starrer Nannaku Prematho, musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad suffered a major personal loss when his father and senior writer Satyamurthy passed away following a heart attack. DSP performed all the posthumous rituals and stood as a pillar of support to his family in these difficult moments.
In the meantime, rumors cropped up saying that Nannaku Prematho will be postponed since DSP may not be able to complete the post-production work in time. However, DSP is already back to work and started composing for the last song in Nannaku Prematho.
In the process, DSP remembered what his father used to tell him – “Work 1st” and said, “So goin ahead to keep up what he taught me!!” There can be no greater tribute to a father than putting his words into actions in such difficult times. Needless to say, DSP’s commitment towards his work is winning several hearts.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you