Mohan Krishna Indraganti is the recipient of the honorary national award for his debut film itself. Later he has gone on to make films in different genres like Ashta Chemma, Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha, Golconda High School etc. He is now making a full length comedy entertainer titled Bandipotu.
It is also heard that it is not related to the original movie Bandipotu starring N.T.R. The shooting which began in July is almost nearing completion and the dubbing is currently underway. Allari Naresh is paired up with Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa tarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
Articles that might interest you