It’s well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev is going to make his silver screen debut very soon. The movie is being produced by Sai Korrapati under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner. The film’s shoot was wrapped up recently.
This morning, Kalyaan Dhev kick-started the dubbing formalities. Jatha Kalise fame Rakesh Sashii is directing this as-yet-untitled movie, which has Yevade Subramanyam girl Malavika Nair playing the female lead.
Baahubali cinematographer KK Senthil Kumar has cranked the camera, while Rangasthalam fame Ramakrishna was the art director. Yogesh has composed the music for this film. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections