Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming flick, Paisa Vasool, is in its final leg of shooting. The film has completed a major portion of its shooting part, except for a few crucial scenes. On the other hand, the post-production work is also in full swing.
The latest buzz is that the film’s dubbing work kick-started earlier today and Balayya is expected to dub his part soon. Touted as a stylish action entertainer, the film has Shirya Saran and new girl Muskaan as the female leads.
Directed by Puri Jagannadh, this gangster drama is produced by Anand Prasad under his Bhavya Creations banner. Anup Rubens scored the film’s music. Paisa Vasool is scheduled for September 29th release.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?