Young Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran’s super hit Malayali family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is dubbed in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham. The film’s censor formalities were completed with a U certificate.
As per the latest updates, Andamaina Jeevitham is slated to hit the screens on October 13th. The Malayalam original was released in January, 2017 and it went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts