Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran have a decent fan following in the twin Telugu states. The young stars’ super hit Malayalam family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is all set to release in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham.
Jomonte Suviseshangal released in January, 2017 and went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad and it showcases beautiful family sentiment and romance. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham towards this month end. The film has been censored with clean U certificate.
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors
- Kanam gets a new release date
- Finally, Saaho’s action-packed UAE schedule begins
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK