Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran have a decent fan following in the twin Telugu states. The young stars’ super hit Malayalam family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is all set to release in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham.
Jomonte Suviseshangal released in January, 2017 and went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad and it showcases beautiful family sentiment and romance. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham towards this month end. The film has been censored with clean U certificate.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you