Popular Malayalam actor Dulquer Salmaan, who became a household name in the two Telugu speaking states post Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram, is reportedly in talks for an upcoming Telugu-Tamil film. The actor has been approached to play an extended cameo in the film, tentatively, titled Vaalu Jada.
According to the reports so far, the story revolves around a physical instructor, a role which will be played by Dhansika, who was last seen in Kabali as Rajinikanth’s daughter. The film is going to be directed by Ramana, a former associate of Gautham Menon.
If all goes well, this could turn out to be Dulquer’s debut in a straight Telugu film, although some of his Tamil films like 100 Days Of Love and Ustad Hotel were dubbed in Telugu in the recent past.
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
Articles that might interest you