The prestigious Durga Arts banner, headed by K.L.Narayana, has made many successful movies in the past. The production house is getting back into film making after a gap of almost 6 years and K.L.Narayana has confirmed that the banner will be making films with Superstar Mahesh Babu, Young Tiger NTR and Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej over the next two years.
Mahesh Babu’s movie will be directed by ace director S.S.Rajamouli and this project is one of the most eagerly awaited combinations of the industry. Ram Charan’s movie will be handled by Boyapati Sreenu and NTR’s project will most probably be taken up by Trivikram. Let us wish K.L.Narayana the very best for his new innings in the industry.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled