Pellichoopulu fame, Vijay Devarakonda is busy promoting his new film Dwaraka which is up for a release on the 3rd of March. Vijay plays a unique role in this film and reports coming in from the unit suggests that the film will showcase his acting prowess completely.
The reports also reveal that if Pelli Choopulu revealed his fun side, this film will showcase his all-around acting capabilities. Pooja Jhaveri is the female lead in this film which is set in an apartment building called Dwaraka.
The film is produced by Super Good Films banner and has some fun elements throughout its proceedings.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you