Sundeep Kishan’s ‘Run’ is getting ready for a release on the 23rd. The movie is a remake of the tamil film Neram and Anil Kanneganti has handled the direction. The movie has a good advantage going for it, as it is the first of the summer releases that is coming in after the completion of the 10th and Inter exams.
This should give Sundeep a slight early advantage. Nagarjuna’s film ‘Oopiri’ is coming in two days later but if ‘Run’ manages to get a good talk by that time, it will be able to hold steady until Pawan’s ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’ comes out.
Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose are the lead actors in this movie and Anil Sunkara has produced the movie.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you