SS Rajamouli’s visual grandeur, Baahubali, is raking up tremendous collections all over the world. Already, it has surpassed many Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and it is continuing its dream run in India as well. Rajamouli’s vision coupled with flawless narration and perfect execution have played a prominent role in its grand success at the box office.
As per the latest trade reports, this epic fantasy has notched up 2.6 crores in East Godavari on the first two days of its release and set up an unbeatable record in this area. These numbers surely reflect the craze for this period drama. Also, trade analysts predict that it may continue a similar trend on the third day as well and collect a share close to one crore.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you