Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has entered the editing process today. The film’s director Harish Shankar has expressed his happiness on the output so far and said that Bunny stole the show completely.
DJ stars Pooja Hegde as its leading lady. Popular character artiste Rao Ramesh will be seen in a riveting character. Dil Raju is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. DJ will wrap up its shooting by April and hit the screens in May.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) January 8, 2017
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you