Actress Lavanya Tripathi spent some time with students today, as part of an event organized by a multinational company. At the event, Lavanya met and interacted with underprivileged children and encouraged them to study well.
“Education comes first. All else comes next. Only when you have a good education can you think of other things”, she said while speaking at the event. Lavanya spent quality time with the kids, who were overjoyed to meet her.
Lavanya is going to be seen as the lead actress in Varun Tej’s ‘Mister’, which is all set to go on to the sets soon.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you