Popular director Kodi Ramakrishna’s protege, Kishan is making his double debut as a hero and director with “Ee Manase” which is ready for release on the 5th of December. Speaking about the movie, Kishan said that this is a very different love story and touches upon some concepts that have never been explored in Telugu films. Kodi Ramakrishna was visibly impressed after seeing the trailers of the movie and wished the team all the best.
Kishan is paired opposite Deepika Das in this novel love story which also features other actors like Tagubothu Ramesh, Surya, Satya Krishnan etc. Subhash Anand is the music director and G.Kishan Prasad in the producer.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?