Srinivas and Reshma, who impressed the audience in Ee Rojullo, is teaming up again for a new film. Sapan is going to direct this untitled film and Rana is producing the film under Kali Creations banner. The film was formally launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios. “Sapan narrated me the story on the day of Ee Rojullo’s release and by the end of that day, I signed the film,” Sreenivas said. The film is being touted as a romantic entertainer and the regular shooting will commence from June 7. Agastya is composing the music.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?