Srinivas and Reshma, who impressed the audience in Ee Rojullo, is teaming up again for a new film. Sapan is going to direct this untitled film and Rana is producing the film under Kali Creations banner. The film was formally launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios. “Sapan narrated me the story on the day of Ee Rojullo’s release and by the end of that day, I signed the film,” Sreenivas said. The film is being touted as a romantic entertainer and the regular shooting will commence from June 7. Agastya is composing the music.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser