S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is all set to hit the screens this Friday and there is a huge positive buzz for the film. Craze for the film has picked up immensely ever since the censor formalities have been completed and there is excitement among both movie lovers as well as Film Industry people to see what Rajamouli has done with the common housefly. Kids are expected to connect with the movie big time.
This is perhaps the first time in recent memory where a very big budget movie is generating tremendous collections without the padding of a top commercial hero. Success of this movie will change the game for a lot of aspiring young movie makers as the industry will be more receptive to new ideas. One more day to go for people’s verdict to come out , so lets cross our fingers and wait.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon