Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is set for a storming run in Nizam. As per the latest projections, the movie’s first week share is expected to be around 8 Crores, which is a phenomenal figure. Trade analysts expect the movie to end up among the Top 3 Films of all time for Nizam. The movie’s tickets are selling like hot cakes in multiplexes and tickets are in short supply in this segment.
With the delay in the releases of ‘Julay’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the road is clear for ‘Eega’ to buzz its way into the record books of Telugu Cinema.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US