S S Rajamouli’s Eega is spreading its wings to several international film festivals over the past couple of weeks and now it has added yet another feather in its cap. The film is screened at Busan International Film Festival which will be held in Busan, South Korea in October later this year. It’s one of the most prestigious film festivals in Asia and with Eega being screened at this film festival, it’ll definitely open new doors for S S Rajamouli to newer markets especially China, South Korea, Japan and South-East Asia. Apart from Busan, the film will also be screened at Madrid Film Festival and Puchon Film Festival later this year.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?