S.S.Rajamouli’s Eega has collected an impressive share of about Rs.1 Crore 86 thousand so far. In West Godavari,today’ share stands at about Rs 2,15,989 while the total share stands at a healthy figure of about Rs 1 Crore 53 Lakhs 83 thousand.
These figures underscore the impact ‘Eega’ created in the AP market and the final figures are all set to bring in healthy profits for the producer. Eega has been directed by Rajamouli with painstaking efforts while Sai Korrapati has produced the flick.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon