The final schedule of Sumanth’s upcoming film Emo Gurram Egaravacchu has begun and currently, the cast and crew is in Ramoji Film City. Thai actress Pinky Savika is playing the lead role opposite Sumanth and this is her first Telugu film. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and P Madan is the producer. Talking about the film, Chandra Siddhartha said, “Neelaveni, the heroine in the film, is a software engineer in US and she wants everything to be done in specific process and doesn’t like to compromise. When it comes to her marriage, she wants her husband to have certain qualities. The film is about whether Neelaveni finds her perfect match or not.” A song is going to be shot on Sumanth and Pinky in this schedule. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Kanchi has written the script.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you