The final schedule of Sumanth’s upcoming film Emo Gurram Egaravacchu has begun and currently, the cast and crew is in Ramoji Film City. Thai actress Pinky Savika is playing the lead role opposite Sumanth and this is her first Telugu film. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and P Madan is the producer. Talking about the film, Chandra Siddhartha said, “Neelaveni, the heroine in the film, is a software engineer in US and she wants everything to be done in specific process and doesn’t like to compromise. When it comes to her marriage, she wants her husband to have certain qualities. The film is about whether Neelaveni finds her perfect match or not.” A song is going to be shot on Sumanth and Pinky in this schedule. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Kanchi has written the script.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you