Sumanth, Pinky Savika starrer Emo Gurram Egaravacchu is fast nearing completion. For the past few days, several important scenes were being shot on the lead pair in Ramoji Film City. With this, the Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up and so far, 90% of the film has been completed. “Done w/ possibly the most challenging shoots I’ve done ever.Tired as hell & bruised.The pay off shall be worth it:) #EmoGurramEgaraavachchu,” Sumanth posted on Twitter. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and Sudhir Kumar is producing the film under Cherry Films Pvt Ltd banner. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and S S Kanchi has written the script.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links