Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned Good Samaritan and adopted the Kondareddypalli village in Telangana. The actor laid new roads, improved drinking water and sanitation facilities and touched everyone’s hearts.
In yet another touching gesture, Prakash Raj rebuilt the decapitated house of a poor Muslim man named Chote Mia from Kondareddypalli. Prakash Raj gifted him a new house and brought a smile on Chote Mia’s family on Eid. The actor reportedly spent Rs 3.50 lakhs to carry out the building’s repair works.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani