Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned Good Samaritan and adopted the Kondareddypalli village in Telangana. The actor laid new roads, improved drinking water and sanitation facilities and touched everyone’s hearts.
In yet another touching gesture, Prakash Raj rebuilt the decapitated house of a poor Muslim man named Chote Mia from Kondareddypalli. Prakash Raj gifted him a new house and brought a smile on Chote Mia’s family on Eid. The actor reportedly spent Rs 3.50 lakhs to carry out the building’s repair works.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?