Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned Good Samaritan and adopted the Kondareddypalli village in Telangana. The actor laid new roads, improved drinking water and sanitation facilities and touched everyone’s hearts.
In yet another touching gesture, Prakash Raj rebuilt the decapitated house of a poor Muslim man named Chote Mia from Kondareddypalli. Prakash Raj gifted him a new house and brought a smile on Chote Mia’s family on Eid. The actor reportedly spent Rs 3.50 lakhs to carry out the building’s repair works.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you