Touted to be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crores, Randamoozham will be an adaptation of the great Indian epic Mahabharata, narrated through the point of view of Bheema. Mohanlal himself will be essaying Bheema’s role.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Shrikumar Menon revealed in his latest interview that he wishes to cast either Mahesh Babu or Hrithik Roshan for the role of Lord Sri Krishna in the movie. More details will be announced soon.
This film will be made in 2 parts and it will be bankrolled by the UAE-based business tycoon of Indian origin BR Shetty and it will hit the screens in 2020. This movie will feature several internationallyacclaimed technicians.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you