Raviraja Pinisetty’s son Aadi, who shot to fame with Eeram (dubbed as Vaishali in Telugu), is will soon be seen in a period film titled Ekaveera. The film, originally made in Tamil as Aaravan, is all set to release on March 2. Vasanthabalan of ‘Shopping Mall’ fame has directed the film and it has Dhansika, Anjali and Archana Kavi in lead roles. Damodhar Prasad is producing the Telugu version on 5 Colours Multimedia. The film is set in 18th century and the story is said to be based on real incidents. The film was shot in Gandikota, Bobbili Fort, Thalakona and Hampi. Karthik is the music director and Siddharth is the cinematographer.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon