Bengaluru beauty Nandita Swetha impressed Telugu audience with her performance in Nikhil’s 2016 hit supernatural thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. Since then, the actress has been waiting for the right project to make a strong impact in Tollywood once again.
And Nandita seems to have finally landed a lead role in Nithiin’s next movie, Srinivasa Kalyanam, to be produced by Dil Raju. Apparently, the film’s director Satish Vegesna was looking for an actress who can emote well and came across Nandita’s performances in EPC and a few other Tamil films and immediately approached her.
Srinivasa Kalyanam will also feature another heroine. The film will go on floors this summer. Stay tuned for more updates on this project.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser