Some time back, we had reported that Vishnu Manchu has launched a annual short film contest to tap new talent in the industry. Latest update is that renowned film makers like RGV, Deva Katta, Dasarath and writer BVS Ravi will head the elite panel who will be judging these films.
The winner will get a cash price of 1,00,000 and will also get to direct a film in his banner 24 Frames Factory. Entries have been pouring in and the response has been amazing.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture