Sumantha, Pinky Savika starrer Emo Gurram Egaravacchu is fast nearing completion. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and Sudhir Kumar is producing the film under Cherry Films Pvt Ltd banner. So far, 90% of the film’s shooting has been completed. Talking about the film, Chandra Siddhartha said, “The film throws light on how youngsters today think when it comes to marriage. It’s a full fledged romantic and comedy entertainer. We are confident that it’ll be a good hit in Sumanth’s career. Some portions of the film are going to be shot on the lead pair in USA.” M M Keeravani has scored the music whereas S S Kanchi has written the script.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you