Sumantha, Pinky Savika starrer Emo Gurram Egaravacchu is fast nearing completion. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and Sudhir Kumar is producing the film under Cherry Films Pvt Ltd banner. So far, 90% of the film’s shooting has been completed. Talking about the film, Chandra Siddhartha said, “The film throws light on how youngsters today think when it comes to marriage. It’s a full fledged romantic and comedy entertainer. We are confident that it’ll be a good hit in Sumanth’s career. Some portions of the film are going to be shot on the lead pair in USA.” M M Keeravani has scored the music whereas S S Kanchi has written the script.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?