Sumanth’s upcoming film Emo Gurram Egarvacchu is a non-stop entertainer which revolves around two people who have different expectations from their lives. Chandra Siddhartha has directed the film and Phoodota Sudheer Kumar has produced it.
Talking about the film, Sumanth said, “I’m playing a character named Bulabbai. He’s a villager who has failed 10th class almost 14 times. One of his long time dreams is to go to the US. You’ll have to wait to watch the film if he achieves his dream or not. It’s a non-stop entertainer and so far, everyone who has seen the film, has enjoyed it thoroughly.” Pinky Savika is the lead actress and M M Keeravani has scored the music.
Sumanth has also revealed that he’ll soon do a film under Annapurna Studios banner and S S Kanchi, who has written the script for Emo Gurram Egaravachu, might direct a film with Sumanth in lead role.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price