Oka Manasu, the cute romantic love story is in much news even before its release. The film has Niharika and Naga Shourya as the main leads and some of their emotional confrontation scenes are said to be the highlights of the film.
The film has simple and realistic emotions and the way these two stars have gone about their roles seems to be the selling point of the film. Already the chemistry between the lead pair looks crackling and as the film is also set in the rural areas, this gives an extra edge of the proceedings.
Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, OkaManasu is said for a release on the 24th of june.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you