Following the grand success of his latest romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is busy with NC14. This film, touted to be a romantic thriller, is being shot in several serene locales in Araku.
According to the latest reports, this film will also feature an emotional family drama between Chay’s character and his parents. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are essaying the roles of Chay’s parents and they are shooting in Araku at the moment.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being directed by debutant Krishna Marimuthu and produced by Sai Korrapati. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you