Handsome Hero Ram says that ‘Endukante Premanta’ is a dream project for him. “The movie is very dear to me because of multiple reasons. I always wanted to work with Karunakaran and I am extremely happy that this project took off. The other reason is that this is my first true bilingual project and it has been something that I wanted to do since a long time. This movie gave me a lot of satisfaction”, said Ram.
He made these comments at the birthday celebration event held today in Daspalla Hotel, Hyderabad. Ram also thanked the other members of the production team. Producer Sravanthi Ravikishore, Krishna Chaitanya, Director Karunakaran and Cinematographer Andrew participated in the event.
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next