The rerecording work of the summer romantic entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’ has been completed today and music director G.V. Prakash expressed his satisfaction at the way things have shaped up. Handsome hero Ram and the very beautiful Tamanna will be seen as the lead actors and the film is gearing up for a June 8th release.
Karunakaran is the director of this film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer. This movie is the most expensive production in Hero Ram’s career and he is upbeat about the film’s chances. He scored a super hit with ‘his last film ‘Kandireega’ and he is looking forward to scoring another success with ‘Endukante Premanta’.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date