The rerecording work of the summer romantic entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’ has been completed today and music director G.V. Prakash expressed his satisfaction at the way things have shaped up. Handsome hero Ram and the very beautiful Tamanna will be seen as the lead actors and the film is gearing up for a June 8th release.
Karunakaran is the director of this film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer. This movie is the most expensive production in Hero Ram’s career and he is upbeat about the film’s chances. He scored a super hit with ‘his last film ‘Kandireega’ and he is looking forward to scoring another success with ‘Endukante Premanta’.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram