The release date of Sridevi’s comeback film English Vinglish has been pushed to October 5. Earlier, the film was being planned for release on September 21. Gauri Shinde is directing the film and R Balki is producing it. Tamil actor Ajith is making a cameo in the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions. Recently, he flew to Mumbai to shoot for his scenes and Gauri Shinde was completely floored by his simplicity. “Ajith is a big fan of Sridevi. So, when we approached him to make a cameo, he instantly agreed. We were completely surprised that he flew down to Mumbai on his own and wore his own costumes after he drove down to the shooting spot. Ajith shot for 12 hours and the moment he left the sets, we couldn’t stop raving about him,” Gauri Shinde said. Amit Trivedi has composed the music. Priya Anand is playing an important role in this film and it’s also her debut film.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor