Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha, collected a whopping 50 crore gross within just 10 days. The film’s unit celebrated this milestone in a grand ’50 crore club success event’ last night. Speaking at the event, Balakrishna said that not only the film’s unit but the entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success.
Balayya said that he is quite thrilled to see happiness in the eyes of Jai Simha’s distributors from all areas across the twin Telugu states. “I am an industry well-wisher and I wholeheartedly wish each and every film to become successful. I advise people about their movies. They may succeed if they take my suggestions otherwise it’s their fate,” Balayya said.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team