It’s very rarely that Telugu films make an impact in the North. But here’s Baahubali, which not only made the entire nation take notice of its might but is also giving many Bollywood biggies a run for their money.
Especially, all the attention is zeroed in on the film’s director SS Rajamouli’s audacious and out of the world imagination and Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ intense portrayal of Amarendra Baahubali’s character.
While the national media is unanimously hailing the epic war drama, hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has just called Rajamouli “The best Indian director of our time”. On the other hand, trade circles are hailing that Prabhas has turned out to be a major threat to the Bollywood Khans trio.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23