Released amidst unbelievable expectations, Baahubali’s trailer is creating an unprecedented havoc across the country. Not just the fans and film lovers, but numerous film stars from all the film industries too are in awe of this India’s most ambitious visual wonder. And on social media, the trailer has recorded close to 8.5 lakh views until this morning, proving the craze among film lovers.
It is heartening to see most celebrities and movie buffs from north to south owning the film and saying a few touching things about its Hollywood level of making and visual effects, made at a 1/10th of the budget for most big budget Hollywood films. There is no exaggeration in saying that Baahubali will become the face of Indian cinema once it hits the screens worldwide.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you