Call it a coincidence, but today marks the commencement of the shooting of two of the landmark films India will be witnessing in 2017. Today, the sequel to India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, will kickstart its regular shooting in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, Robo 2, the sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s 2010 blockbuster Robo, will also commence its regular shooting today in Chennai. Robo 2 is being made with a budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the country’s most expensive film.
It is no exaggeration to say that fans of Baahubali and Robo are already waiting for the release of both these films.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you