Call it a coincidence, but today marks the commencement of the shooting of two of the landmark films India will be witnessing in 2017. Today, the sequel to India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, will kickstart its regular shooting in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, Robo 2, the sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s 2010 blockbuster Robo, will also commence its regular shooting today in Chennai. Robo 2 is being made with a budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the country’s most expensive film.
It is no exaggeration to say that fans of Baahubali and Robo are already waiting for the release of both these films.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date