Vishnu Manchu is a happy man these days. The actor’s latest release, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam, has been doing impressive business in all centres and especially, the film’s collections are phenomenal in B and C centres. ERAR is a comic caper aimed at the masses and the target audiences have lapped up the film big-time.
This comedy of errors has Vishnu Manchu and Raj Tarun bringing the house down with their on-screen camaraderie, while the glamour show offered by the film’s leading ladies Sonarika and Hebah Patel are being enjoyed the masses.
Vishnu has scored yet another hit with his favorite director G Nageswara Reddy. The film was produced by Anil Sunkara.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you