In an unprecedented move, noted Bollywood production house Eros International has bought the full rights of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ for a whopping amount. With this deal, every aspect of ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ (including overseas rights,satellite etc) will belong to Eros.
As per Filmnagar grapevine, the deal was clinched for a whopping amount. An official announcement is expected soon from the makers. The film’s audio album will be released on the 19th of December and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Sukumar is the director. The film is expected to be a suspense thriller and 14 Reels Entertainment banner has produced the film. ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is scheduled for a Sankranthi release.
- Samantha to unveil Kaadhali’s single tommorow
- Keshava’s first week worldwide collections
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you