Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu has completed it shoot, and has entered its post production stage. According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received a clean ‘U’ certificate.
This movie has Vishnu and Dasari playing the lead roles and Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film which is slated for a November 14th release.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you