Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu has completed it shoot, and has entered its post production stage. According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received a clean ‘U’ certificate.
This movie has Vishnu and Dasari playing the lead roles and Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film which is slated for a November 14th release.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
Articles that might interest you