In an interesting update, popular TV actor and director ETV Prabhakar may soon be directing a film for reputed production house, Geetha Arts. This is indeed a surprising move by Geetha Arts to rope in a TV celeb to helm a project in their banner. Even though Allu Sirish is expected to play the lead in this combination, nothing has been confirmed as of now.
Prabhakar started out as a dubbing artiste and soon graduated to character roles in Telugu TV serials. In no time, he started playing lead roles in several serials and his long term association with ETV Suman got him plum offers in the ETV network. Prabhakar then turned director with the popular TV series, ‘Muddu Bidda’.
Sirish already has a couple of projects in discussion and we will have to wait for an official confirmation on this project.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you