The recent spate of terrorism related incidents across the world have resulted in increased security and scrutiny along international borders. The once liberal and extremely porous European zone is now going to become more vigilant and immigration officials are putting up new proposals with stringent conditions.
These conditions are making things extremely difficult for film producers, who have to take a large number of people abroad for shoots. Immigration authorities are reportedly requesting a lot of paperwork and are discouraging the use of native crew members for foreign shoots. Sources say that a number of Schengen visa applications for crew members are being rejected .
Film directors and producers may now flock to alternate venues like Bangkok and Dubai, which are far more friendly when it comes to film shoots and permissions.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you